BREATHWORK, RECALIBRATION AND VETERAN EMPOWERMENT
A Mindfulness Program and Retreat for Women Veterans
For Too Many Veterans Being Brave Meant...
- Not showing vulnerability, for fear we would be viewed as weak.
- Not asking for help, for fear of losing the respect of our peers and our superiors.
- Appearing stoic and invincible, for fear that our emotions or exhaustion would make us less valuable team members.
It’s time to redefine BRAVE. To reconnect with our own truth, and live our lives courageously. Allowing our whole selves to show up, and lead from our heart – the true source of our courage.
The BRAVE program honors what you are meeting in your life and teaches mindfulness-based tools, in community with other women veterans, that can help us all connect with our lives with authenticity and compassion. When we connect with our own experience and innate wisdom, we can also meet challenges with a sense of openness and curiosity. We can become aware of how our habits often keep us from true connection to ourselves and others. We can be supportive and supported at the same time. And we can have fun and joy in our lives, too!
As one of Veteran’s PATH’s flagship programs, we offer BRAVE annually while growing towards offering more programs each year. Spots are limited to allow space for connection individually and in small groups. The BRAVE program is absolutely FREE to veterans and offers:
- Mindfulness and Meditation Tools to practice and integrate into your life
- Creates community with other women veterans
- A four-month hybrid program also includes:
- In-person 5-Day Retreat program,
- Online practices sent via email each week,
- Small groups and individual mentoring,
- Ends in an additional 3-Day Retreat program,
- Free meals and lodging for all in-person program events
How does BRAVE help veterans?
The BRAVE program by Veteran’s PATH is led by trained women veteran mentors and facilitators. It teaches women veterans mindfulness and meditation practices and focuses on the following pillars:
- Meeting Our Lives with Curiosity and Compassion
- Cultivating Responsiveness
- Recognizing & Working with Stress in the Body
- Strengthening Connections & Community
Donate today to help us offer more BRAVE sessions
Your gift, of any amount or frequency, will support the life-changing programs we provide for veterans as they transition to civilian life. Becoming a monthly supporter is an even better way to allow Veteran’s PATH to expand our programming to benefit even more veterans.
BRAVE Program Reviews
Read more reviews about Veteran’s Path at GreatNonProfits.org.
Upcoming Events and Programs
All Veteran’s PATH events are free of charge and funded through public and private sector grants and through the generosity of our individual donors.